This serves as a powerful validation for our trench coat model jacket, which is so versatile that it may be worn for almost any exercise and any time of the 12 months.
NEW YORK (PRWEB)
March 26, 2020
The ZEROD jacket has rapidly taken off in recognition, elevating greater than $140,000 on Kickstarter and greater than seven occasions its marketing campaign aim. ZEROD is a efficiency jacket with the look of a stylish trench coat. The versatile jacket is designed for performance and magnificence for commuting to work, in town, and for journey.
“We’re excited concerning the on the spot response we’ve obtained from Kickstarter supporters for ZEROD,” mentioned ZEROD Co-founder Margaret Byrd. “This serves as a powerful validation for our trench coat model jacket, which is so versatile that it may be worn for almost any exercise and any time of the 12 months.”
With the identify of the jacket derived from zero and ‘d’ for ‘down,’ ZEROD offers additional heat by its removable internal jacket – which is stuffed with artificial down that’s 100 % animal free. Impressed by the removable liners of efficiency jackets, ZEROD can block harsh winds and rain whereas offering important heat when wanted.
“The concept got here from an in depth good friend who’s an entrepreneur and outside fanatic, who discovered his closet was half stuffed with trench coat model jackets for work and the opposite half had been efficiency jackets for leisure actions,” Byrd mentioned. “The ditch coats didn’t maintain up properly within the chilly or rain, whereas the efficiency jackets didn’t match enterprise apparel and made him look unprofessional – so each options had been built-in into ZEROD.”
ZEROD options embrace:
10 spacious pockets
- A detachable hood that provides additional safety throughout dangerous climate and may be simply taken off to rework ZEROD right into a trench coat
- An Eco Bionic coating, freed from poly-fluorinated (PFC) man-made chemical compounds, and a Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) membrane that repels water with no added chemical compounds, which retains the wearer dry for over an hour – even in heavy rain.
- Comes with a removable internal jacket that includes “THERMOLITE® T-Down EcoMade, a compelling new technology of recycled artificial fiber engineered for down alternative, which is International Recycle Customary (GRS) authorized and comprised of 100 % recycled PET fiber.
- A particularly gentle laminated outer shell and fleece internal cloth that blocks harsh winds and rain whereas offering important heat – additionally giving it the appear and feel of a trench coat.
- The usage of extremely conductive Graphene, which makes up 100 % of the jacket’s TPU (membrane), to guard in opposition to electrostatic discharges (Anti-Static), particularly in chilly and dry climate
“At Texlab, we associate with the world’s main textile suppliers to combine cutting-edge expertise into our merchandise, together with Graphene…which gave us a pure methodology that we use in ZEROD,” Byrd mentioned. “Graphene regulates pores and skin temperature and will increase it by a median of two°C by evenly spreading warmth from the hotter elements of your physique, like your chest and again, to the opposite colder elements of the physique. The Graphene Membrane truly makes you ‘really feel cooler’ in heat/scorching temperatures as a result of warmth conductive characteristic – which spreads the warmth from hotter to colder sections of the insulated areas, and vice versa.”
Additionally, whereas sweat comprises micro organism that rapidly grows and makes the garments odor, graphene is bacteriostatic – and acts as a pure odor inhibitor.
For extra data and to pre-order, go to the ZEROD Jacket Campaign Page on Kickstarter.
Share article on social media or e mail: