SOMI Underwear for In all places is right for touring when a swimsuit, exercise gear, or a mountaineering outfit is required on the fly
NEW YORK (PRWEB)
June 17, 2020
SOMI Attire launches the world’s most versatile lingerie. The SOMI ‘Underwear for In all places’ line may be worn from the boardroom, to the fitness center, to the pool, and for lounging indoors. It’s ideally suited for touring when a swimsuit, exercise gear, or a mountaineering outfit is required on the fly. SOMI is now accessible on Kickstarter.
Constructed from Sustainluxe, a sustainable Silk Jersey various, SOMI lingerie are the right space-saver for vacationers trying to cut back their carbon footprint – every set saves 6 water bottles from changing into waste. The water bottles are remodeled right into a breathable, 4-way stretch that’s gentle and silky. This sustainable Silk Jersey is machine cleanable, dries rapidly and might leap into the pool or the ocean at a second’s discover.
The inspiration: Bored with forgetting to pack her swimsuit in an overflowing suitcase, SOMI founder Lana Li realized that there was no cause why bras and panties couldn’t additionally operate as swimwear or exercise gear. She needed lingerie that have been trendy but snug, sturdy sufficient to machine wash, and eradicated the necessity to pack costly swimsuits and sports activities bras on journeys.
Why this underwear may be worn in all places:
- Elegant, minimal design doesn’t sacrifice model for sustainability or performance
- The tops haven’t any padding or underwires, so every week’s value of bras and lingerie takes up no extra room than a pair of flip flops
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial, and dries inside two hours, excellent for anybody that breaks a sweat
- No awkward lumps or bumps beneath garments. No bra hooks or swimsuit hooks that broadcast what it’s purported to be worn for.
Why SOMI issues for the atmosphere:
- The style business is chargeable for 10% of worldwide carbon emissions
- SOMI’s new line is created from reclaimed water bottles, decreasing water use by 80% throughout manufacturing
- Every set saves 6 water bottles from changing into ocean waste
- Discount and reuse of present clothes is likely one of the high methods to be eco-friendly
- The Maverick Backside – cheekies which might be excellent for exercises, swimming laps, or simply sporting daily
- The Betty Bra – cross again bra with seamed cups providing additional assist and protection. Nice for swim and fitness center.
- Males’s Boxer Briefs – excellent French lower briefs lower to elongate the legs and provides definition to the waist
- The Deep Dive – plunge bra that works nice as a swimsuit or yoga high
- The Versatile – a complicated tackle the basic bralette that doubles as a bikini high
- The Minimalist – bandeau high that gives flexibility as a swimsuit high
SOMI SeaSaver washbag:
Along with utilizing recycled textiles, SOMI needed to cut back the unfold of microplastics that come from washing artificial attire. The SOMI SeaSaver washbag is obtainable as an add-on for the Kickstarter marketing campaign – free for the primary 100 Kickstarter backers.
About microplastics and the way the SOMI SeaSaver washbag helps:
- Microplastics are tiny items of plastic shorter than 5mm in size, usually shed throughout laundry, that find yourself in waterways and ingested by sea animals.
- You possibly can cut back microplastic shedding by utilizing a SOMI SeaSaver washbag, created from a 50-micron mesh that traps fibers quite than releasing them.
For extra data and to buy the SOMI ‘Underwear for In all places’ line at early-bird reductions throughout crowdfunding, go to the SOMI Campaign Page on Kickstarter. Go to the SOMI Attire Press Kit for pictures, brand, headshots.
ABOUT SOMI APPAREL
As the one attire class that may’t be bought used, on a regular basis intimates and swim want to face up to long run use with out compromising model, consolation, or efficiency. SOMI was began with the purpose of making eco-friendly, ethically made lingerie. The model focuses on decreasing ocean air pollution through recycled supplies and the SOMI SeaSaver washbag which filters out microplastics shed from artificial materials throughout laundering. All suppliers and factories are vetted to be sweatshop-free and deal with their staff pretty.
ABOUT LANA LI
Lana Li (CEO) is an entrepreneur with expertise launching each modern shopper manufacturers and software program corporations. She beforehand did design work for Puma, Blue Apron, and Bose. After school, she backpacked round Southeast Asia and later, went to many conferences the place she packed 5 clothes however forgot a swimsuit, sports activities bra, socks, charger, and toothbrush. She graduated from Harvard Faculty and lives in NYC along with her sausage canine named Derp.
Share article on social media or e mail: