Is the individual motivated to need extra even when issues are going nicely. Do they push in a constructive method to obtain excellence?
–Ron Sturgeon, Entrepeneur
FORT WORTH, TX, Might 05, 2020 — The closure of all beauty salons all through Texas due to Covid-19 has given some salon professionals working as workers in commission-based salons a possibility to consider having their very own salon companies.
Success as a magnificence entrepreneur requires a set of attitudes and abilities, in keeping with serial entrepreneur Ron Sturgeon, who appeared on CNBC’s hit present Blue Collar Millionaire in 2018. Earlier than opening a sequence of salons, Ron succeeded in a wide range of automobile-related companies. He has parlayed a $2000 inheritance right into a enterprise empire price practically 100 million.
“Being a profitable enterprise proprietor provides me the form of freedom workers won’t ever have,” says Sturgeon, who began his first enterprise, an auto restore store, whereas he was nonetheless in highschool. “I’ve a 5-part take a look at that I take advantage of to foretell who will probably be profitable in our salon suite rental locations,” he added.
• Is the proprietor consumer targeted? “A profitable stylist is aware of tips on how to give white glove service and tips on how to earn constructive phrase of mouth,” says Sturgeon. He or she asks for suggestions and acts on it, he added.
• Is he or she advertising and marketing savvy? Can the individual construct a e book of enterprise? Is he or she hustling so as to add purchasers and in a position to prospect successfully, on-line or in-person? “The thought that an individual places into advertising and marketing plans separates the profitable proprietor from the one who would not make it,” mentioned Sturgeon, who added that he offers his tenants with assist marketing their salon suites.
• Does he or she have a very good work ethic? When the chair is empty, the profitable proprietor is out drumming up enterprise. She or he takes a flyer to the native faculty for trainer appreciation day and makes one thing occur, in keeping with Sturgeon. The much less profitable proprietor doesn’t maintain common hours or present up on time.
• Does he or she have constructive dissatisfaction? “My outdated good friend Dixon Thayer taught me about constructive dissatisfaction,” says Sturgeon. “Is the individual motivated to need extra even when issues are going nicely. Do they push in a constructive method to obtain excellence?”
• Can he or she learn a steadiness sheet? “Loads of what that you must run a enterprise isn’t taught in magnificence faculty,” says Sturgeon. “I all the time suggest magnificence professionals take a very good course in accounting, so that they know tips on how to learn a steadiness sheet and know and perceive the important thing financials and the important thing advertising and marketing metrics,” mentioned Sturgeon. Working with a bookkeeper or taking a Cousera course like University of Illinois Understanding Financial Statements goes an extended method to making the individual enterprise prepared.
About Salon & Spa Galleria:
Salon & Spa Galleria is a fast-growing salon chain that gives suite and sales space rental to magnificence entrepreneurs. Headquartered in Fort Value, TX, the chain continues to assist energy the desires of salon professionals who wish to have their very own companies. To see a model salon suite or be taught the advantages of leasing salon area, to schedule a tour of the Alliance TX Salon and Spa Galleria or to be taught extra concerning the free hire promotion, name (817) 917-1416.
About Ron Sturgeon:
Ron Sturgeon (RonSturgeon.com) is a serial entrepreneur and actual property developer based mostly in Fort Value, TX. Along with his salons, Ron has constructed a enterprise park constructed utilizing recycled delivery containers because the centerpiece for a district within the coronary heart of the Alliance Hall in North Fort Value. To be taught extra go to, BoxOfficeWarehouseSuites.com.
# # #