FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (PRWEB)
April 29, 2020
GalaxyCon is launching a brand new enterprise for digital occasions on-line known as GalaxyCon Dwell this weekend by way of http://www.galaxycon.com. This new enterprise creates an unique method for connecting celebrities and followers that represents a primary for the comedian con business.
Right here’s what folks can anticipate from GalaxyCon Dwell:
Dwell Streaming Interviews with Celebrities
- One-on-Group Video Chats with a Fan and a Group of Celebrities
- One-on-One Video Chats with a Fan and One Superstar
- Personalised Autographs
- Personalised Video Recordings
These digital meet and greets make it attainable for followers to interact with celebrities on a degree that isn’t attainable in particular person. Throughout a comic book con, followers have by no means had an opportunity to talk for 2 minutes with two or extra celebrities at one time in a non-public setting. GalaxyCon Dwell will make this interplay attainable, beginning with their first digital meet and greet on Could 2nd, 2020.
“I awoke someday about 5 weeks in the past and realized that, if massive gatherings aren’t attainable for the foreseeable future, we needed to get inventive fairly shortly if we wish to stay related,” GalaxyCon’s President, Mike Broder, mentioned.
Whereas Broder was inventing a brand new enterprise, the GalaxyCon staff labored with movie star and comedian guide company to supply free, day by day on-line programming for the general public as a option to proceed their mission of making memorable fan experiences.
“We’ve been stunned to be taught that fan interactions with celebrities are sometimes not trivial,” Broder mentioned. “Celebrities have advised us repeatedly that followers share tales of how the celebrities’ characters have helped them overcome trauma, PTSD, loss, and different challenges.”
GalaxyCon Dwell will stick with it the custom of making experiences for all genres of nerdy fandoms together with comics, anime, animation, cosplay, science fiction, wrestling, fantasy, and gaming.
A few of the first occasions to incorporate non-public chats with celebrities embrace the next:
- Could 2, 2020 at 2pm EST: My Hero Academia’s Three Finest Women Monica Rial, Colleen Clinkenbeard, and Luci Christian
- Could 3, 2020 at 2pm EST: The Loser’s Membership from the movie IT: Jack Grazer, Jackson Scott, and Jeremy Ray Taylor
- Could 9, 2020 at 2pm EST: Jack Skellington and Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Earlier than Christmas: Chris Sarandon and Ken Web page.
- Could 16, 2020 at 2pm EST: The celebrities of The Karate Child: Ralph Macchio, William Zabka, and Martin Kove.
- Could 24, 2020 at 2pm EST: The voices of RWBY: Kara Eberle, Lindsay Jones, Barbara Dunkelman, and Arryn Zech.
- Could 30, 2020 at 2pm EST: Tim Curry, star of The Rocky Horror Image Present, Clue, Legend, Muppet Treasure Island, IT, and Annie.
“Our free stay streams have allowed us to interact with tens of hundreds of followers, and it has taught us so much about what folks need proper now, and we’re pivoting in that path,” Broder mentioned concerning the Fb Dwell occasions he and his staff have been internet hosting.
Occasion schedules and pricing could also be discovered at http://www.galaxycon.com.
GalaxyCon is greater than a comic book con, it’s a pageant of fandom that brings celebrities and followers collectively in particular person and on-line by way of digital meet and greets.
GalaxyCon relies out of Fort Lauderdale, FL and is the premier, impartial producer of comedian guide, sci-fi, anime, and geek tradition occasions in america. GalaxyCon operates festivals in a number of cities with between 20,000 and 50,000 attendees per occasion.
Share article on social media or e-mail: